Blog Articles

What is Data Driven Attribution Model (DDA)?

       Google Analytics Premium has existed for about two years; Data Driven Attribution Model, one of the most awesome features of Premium version, was added to the tool just couple of months ago and it is already making waves in an online analytics/advertising/marketing community. Creating and building an attribution model is a very […]

Read More

What Role Does Web Analytics Play?

Post Image

       It goes without saying that many countries are experiencing a boom of Internet commerce. However, not all companies can say that they have successfully promoted their products and services on the Internet. Based on the opinions of Internet experts, “about 30% of sites are the result of unfortunate design decisions that make […]

Read More

Data Automation and Validation

Post Image

       The analysis of large data sets requires an ability to convert data into meaningful business information. Only a few years ago twenty gigabytes of data was considered very large, but with advances in storage technology it is not unusual for companies today to deal with terabytes of data.        The […]

Read More

Attribution Models

Post Image

       When a customer interacts with more than one marketing channel how should the credit for the sale be assigned? In order to measure the overall effect of online marketing campaigns, the marketer should be able to determine the true value of each marketing channel: natural and paid search, affiliate marketing, banner advertising, […]

Read More

Data Integrity Challenges

Post Image

       Data-driven decision making is the main aspect of any successful online marketing campaign. Without proper tools and resources to integrate and analyze data from multiple sources, marketers are at the risk of changing the strategy, pausing/discontinuing well-performing campaigns, modifying budget, or switching multi-channel approach without a clear understanding of the consequences.   […]

Read More

Challenges of Multichannel Attribution

Post Image

     In spite of the advantages of the multichannel analytics it may sometimes become very challenging to run multi-touch campaigns due to the following factors:          1. Complexity. Very sophisticated marketing skills and tools are required to accomplish the goal of running multi-touch campaigns. Common unique messaging across all channels  including […]

Read More

Functions of Web Analytics

Post Image

       If properly implemented and used, web analytics provides an array of the following powerful functions:         Traffic Reporting.          Provides marketers with information about number of page views, number of first-time visitors, unique users, return users, search keywords, user domain, geographic location, pages viewed, entry pages, […]

Read More

How to Choose Valuable Online Metrics?

Post Image

                     Avinash Kaushik, a very known web analytics guru, emphasizes that it is important to consider the factors that the marketer needs to keep in mind in order to generate valuable and measurable metrics:          1. Uncomplex. The metrics needs to be transparent […]

Read More

Importance of Multichannel Analytics

Post Image

       Web analytics gives an “accurate picture of how well online buyers respond to online marketing activities, but it fails to tell you anything about how your online marketing affects offline purchase behavior and how offline marketing affects online behavior. If you website has a 3% conversion rate, what about the remaining 97% of […]

Read More

Web Analytics Tools – What Are They?

Post Image

       The number of available web analytics tools may be overwhelming especially for businesses that may not understand how to use them. “The rule that is often referenced in this regard is the 90/10 rule, so if you have $100 to spend on analytics, spend $10 on reports and data, and $90 on paying someone to […]

Read More